Welcome to a Brave New World.
If we could make just one IPA forever, this would be it. It was the first IPA we ever made, back in our days on a small cobbled together kit in an old dairy shed, and it’s been with us ever since. A lesson in classic American style India Pale Ale, we use all the big “C” hops North America is famous for alongside a strong, Scottish malt backbone, and fermented with our house yeast.
This is everything we love in a good IPA; lots of pithy grapefruit and pine on the nose, followed by big bittersweetness balanced out with tropical fruit flavour and that classic pine-resin note, finished off with a long hit of pine bitterness.
- Malt: Golden Promise, Vienna, Cara
- Hops: North American
- Bitterness: 50IBU
- Available in keg and bottle
- Not available in cask.
- Nose: Grapefruit, Pine
- Palate: Tropical Fruit, Pine Resin, Bittersweet
- Finish: Long Pine Hop Bitterness
- Pairs With: Crispy Fried Foods, Sweet Desserts, Mac & Cheese
- Allergens: Barley, Wheat, Oats
Suitable for Vegans.